TOILET REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
Your toilet is one of the most used fixtures in your home or business. A properly functioning toilet can account for more than 25 percent of your annual water usage. If your toilet isn’t working properly that can increase from a few gallons of water per day to over 100 gallons.
Potential Toilet Problems
Keep an eye out for these signs of potential issues:
- Constantly running water.
- The need to shake the handle to stop the toilet from running.
- The need to flush multiple times to clear waste from the bowl.
- Recurring clogs.
- Visible water on any part of the toilet or standing in the floor around the toilet.
- Cracks in the bowl or tank.
- Permanent ring in the bowl that cannot be scrubbed clean.