Water leaks cause a big mess and, if left undetected, a big gap in your wallet. While our professional and licensed technicians are available to assist in emergency plumbing situations 24-hours a day, seven days a week, we work hard to detect leaks before they wreak total havoc on your residential or commercial property.
If you suspect a gas leak, do not hesitate to immediately contact a professional. Gas leaks are extremely dangerous.
Signs of a Water Leak
Annual plumbing inspections can catch small leaks that would otherwise be hard to spot. There are, however, some more obvious signs once leaks become larger over time.
- Increased water bills
- Water spots on walls and ceilings
- Yard may have standing water or damp ground
- Reduction in water pressure
- Foul odor or mildew smell
- Puddles of water on floors or in cabinet spaces
- Visible dripping water from exposed pipes
- Sounds of dripping water when faucets are turned off