What you should know about dispatching service to your home or business.
- Technology, processes, and systems, help us organize workflow for our customers
- Our dispatch team uses a time-stamped schedule that changes colors as the technician’s progress through their jobs each day.
- Dispatchers use GPS tracking to monitor the progress of techs and update customers as needed about arrival times.
- Dispatchers are always as good as the information they receive! Please be sure to tell dispatchers things like:
- Physical address of the call
- Who is the property management contact?
- Are there any special instructions for access to the work site (gates, codes, etc.)
- Do you need a confirmation call from the technician upon completion?
- Our dispatchers answer the phones “live” 7 days a week from 8am-5pm. At night, a call service takes messages, and a member of our staff returns emergency phone calls personally within 10 minutes.